Forza Horizon | Hype Thread | Bet you the demo could outscore GT5!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

You "Butt-Hurt-O-Meter", on the other hand, is probably over -9000.

sts106mat

Fixed. :P

haha dork - over "minus 9000" could still be a positive 9000 you mean "below minus 9000". hahahaha

that's actually a funny self ownage he did there :P

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Since the last game was AAA LOCK only to come back AA FLOP and a special damage control discussion thread had to be made to contain the butt hurt, I'm going with AA to avoid that fiasco again.Heil68
..you sure you're not confusing forza 4 with GT5? The amount of sony butthurt destroyed this forum for about a day. :lol:

Nope it was flopza 4 for sure, I got suspended for saying it flopped. :lol: For the FIRST time in sws history a special mod created intervention discussion thread was made to contain the butthurt feelings. :lol:

i like how you just keep repeating that over and over because you're so desperate for people to believe that was the case, unfortunately the topic is right here and is certainly lacking in the level of 'butthurt feelings' you're trying to make out:

http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28675822/forza-motorsport-4-official-hype-thread-8.5-gs-review---keep-it-here?page=189

and i think you'll find a new topic was probably made because you and a few other cows were trying to make the original topic larger than the GT5 hype thread, without actually discussing the game, other than repeating "AAA on lock only to flop at AA" over and over (which is probably why you were moderated).......which you're still doing.

Anyway i think you'll get your chance to jump around celebrating again with Forza Horizon i can't see it getting above a 7.5, it might get an 8 if they actually decide to give it credit for having weather and night/day cycle after making such a big fuss about Forza 4 not having those features, but it'll be compared to other open world racing games aswell now not just GT5/Forza Motorsport.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

I'm getting it day 1, but I expect it to get an AA score.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Flopza Horizon.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 rilpas

Flopza Horizon.

GamerwillzPS
jelly over -9000 confirmed? :P
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Flopza Horizon.

rilpas

need for speed will kill it, so yes it will flop

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Flopza Horizon.

Meeeper282

nah
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Demo-Day Baby !! :D

It's got the potential to be sooooooo awesome but my head says 8.0 :o mah heart on the other hand says 9.0. :P

EDIT: Oh and nice job on the hype thread TC. :)

Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"] jelly over -9000 confirmed? :Prilpas

nah

criterion games are easily the most talented racing dev today, and need for speed is more popular then forza.. so yes forza will flop.

just like all the other ones

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts
I want it to score AAA and redefine non-sim racers and be as relevant to the gaming world as PGR once was...
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"] ..you sure you're not confusing forza 4 with GT5? The amount of sony butthurt destroyed this forum for about a day. :lol: marklarmer

Nope it was flopza 4 for sure, I got suspended for saying it flopped. :lol: For the FIRST time in sws history a special mod created intervention discussion thread was made to contain the butthurt feelings. :lol:

i think you'll find a new topic was probably made because you and a few other cows were trying to make the original topic larger than the GT5 hype thread,

:lol: Thanks for that. It's not often you can relive such glorious past SW's moments in all its former glory. If what you say is true that just a few "cows" were causing the trouble that caused the lock, then I'll have to keep in mind what uncle Parker said. "With great power comes great responsibility" .It was sad that hard core lems couldn't take it and needed special mod intervention, but eh, what do you do. Fact was and is for the first time in SW's HISTORY(#legendary) a special mod intervention "discussion(lol) thread was made because cows were picking on them :cry:

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#112 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
I don't know if this will be any good since Turn 10 isn't at the wheel
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

I don't know if this will be any good since Turn 10 isn't at the wheelThe_Last_Ride

with a team of guys who did PGR,Grid,DiRT,and the last Driver as your developers...i think its in particularly good hands if not the best set of hands you could find.AFAIK T10 are still providing a lot of input and such.

But we'll find out tonight when the demo goes live.Still i have faith considering Playground have a good deal of talent to back em up.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 razgriz_101

Demo's live in EU lads.

Filesize is 1.57gb

gogogoogo :D

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 marklarmer

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Nope it was flopza 4 for sure, I got suspended for saying it flopped. :lol: For the FIRST time in sws history a special mod created intervention discussion thread was made to contain the butthurt feelings. :lol:Heil68

i think you'll find a new topic was probably made because you and a few other cows were trying to make the original topic larger than the GT5 hype thread,

:lol: Thanks for that. It's not often you can relive such glorious past SW's moments in all its former glory. If what you say is true that just a few "cows" were causing the trouble that caused the lock, then I'll have to keep in mind what uncle Parker said. "With great power comes great responsibility" .It was sad that hard core lems couldn't take it and needed special mod intervention, but eh, what do you do. Fact was and is for the first time in SW's HISTORY(#legendary) a special mod intervention "discussion(lol) thread was made because cows were picking on them :cry:

not really hard to imagine when you've made 25000 posts, a significant number of which are just you repeating the same couple of phrases which you think are funny (and now you seem to think put (lol) and #legendary in all of your posts is hilarious, which i just think makes you look more and more desperate for attention). Also now you're trying to make out a new thread was made because "cows were picking on lems" and "hardcore lems couldn't take it", i notice you deleted the link i provided to that topic, which just shows for the last couple of pages people are actually just trying to discuss the game, with a same cows doing exactly what i said earlier. I can't be sure of why a new topic was made, but there's clearly more evidence of what i've said than anything you keep desperately trying to make up, not that you care otherwise you wouldn't of repeated alot of this nonsense you keep posting.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

Demo's live in EU lads.

Filesize is 1.57gb

razgriz_101
DL'ing now.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

Demo's live in EU lads.

Filesize is 1.57gb

sts106mat
pop back and let us know how it is, i notice an xcom demo up too, might try both tonight.

Huh? Im downloading the Forza demo but can't see the xcom demo (UK) :(
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

Demo's live in EU lads.

Filesize is 1.57gb

sts106mat

pop back and let us know how it is, i notice an xcom demo up too, might try both tonight.

I will im not doing much apart from drooling over my laptop at the bass im getting in a couple of weeks on finance at £34 a month :P

But im only at 50% Dl'd :( mon tae fook :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="marklarmer"] i think you'll find a new topic was probably made because you and a few other cows were trying to make the original topic larger than the GT5 hype thread, marklarmer

not really hard to imagine when you've made 25000 posts, a significant number of which are just you repeating the same couple of phrases which you think are funny (and now you seem to think put (lol) and #legendary in all of your posts is hilarious, which i just think makes you look more and more desperate for attention). Also now you're trying to make out a new thread was made because "cows were picking on lems" and "hardcore lems couldn't take it", i notice you deleted the link i provided to that topic, which just shows for the last couple of pages people are actually just trying to discuss the game, with a same cows doing exactly what i said earlier. I can't be sure of why a new topic was made, but there's clearly more evidence of what i've said than anything you keep desperately trying to make up, not that you care otherwise you wouldn't of repeated alot of this nonsense you keep posting.

Go look at the GT5 or I2 threads, where were you defending the rights of your fellow gamers?! lolz..keep it up, you are making my morning at work quite entertaining! lolz
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#121 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="marklarmer"] i think you'll find a new topic was probably made because you and a few other cows were trying to make the original topic larger than the GT5 hype thread, marklarmer

Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Heil68
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] :lol: Thanks for that. It's not often you can relive such glorious past SW's moments in all its former glory. If what you say is true that just a few "cows" were causing the trouble that caused the lock, then I'll have to keep in mind what uncle Parker said. "With great power comes great responsibility" .It was sad that hard core lems couldn't take it and needed special mod intervention, but eh, what do you do. Fact was and is for the first time in SW's HISTORY(#legendary) a special mod intervention "discussion(lol) thread was made because cows were picking on them :cry:

Stevo_the_gamer

Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.

bahahahahhahaa, and wearing underwear on the head isn't a cry for attention? lolz
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] pop back and let us know how it is, i notice an xcom demo up too, might try both tonight.

Huh? Im downloading the Forza demo but can't see the xcom demo (UK) :(

i just saw it on majornelson.com, it should be up soon everywhere, they usually are.

When will the demo be up for Americans? Or is it already up?
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 marklarmer

Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.Stevo_the_gamer
yeah i just find it weird, he criticizes and ridicules games aimed mainly at kids yet spends such a significant amount of time repeating a handful of phrases as if he finds that entertaining, even though it probably requires far less intelligence to do so.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.marklarmer

yeah i just find it weird, he criticizes and ridicules games aimed mainly at kids yet spends such a signifcant amount of time repeating a handful of phrases as if he finds that entertaining, even though it probably requires far less intelliegence to do so.

Grown ass men who knowingly spend hours a day acting like children on the internet "for fun" isn't just weird, it's stupid as f*ck. He's still trying to claw for attention.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Heil68

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.marklarmer

yeah i just find it weird, he criticizes and ridicules games aimed mainly at kids yet spends such a significant amount of time repeating a handful of phrases as if he finds that entertaining, even though it probably requires far less intelligence to do so.

and yet you consistently quote me when you dont have to? ok hoss...lolz
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 razgriz_101

All im saying is imagine a good version of TDU2 with a handling model that isnt completely terrible.

-Map seems big from what we can see

-Cars handle brilliant on road

-Dirt handling is pretty good aswell in a Lancer

-Looks cracking when your driving.

Only cons is

-Ai seems a little bit off

-Not too much traffic on the road.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 freedomfreak
That Mustang vs Mustang race was awesome. It also looks really good. A very clean look.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I don't know if this will be any good since Turn 10 isn't at the wheelrazgriz_101

with a team of guys who did PGR,Grid,DiRT,and the last Driver as your developers...i think its in particularly good hands if not the best set of hands you could find.AFAIK T10 are still providing a lot of input and such.

But we'll find out tonight when the demo goes live.Still i have faith considering Playground have a good deal of talent to back em up.

i am on the fence on getting it
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I don't know if this will be any good since Turn 10 isn't at the wheelThe_Last_Ride

i am on the fence on getting it

try the demo it will definately sway your opinion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 The_Last_Ride
got no internet in my apartment, so i can't. That's the problem
DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 DarthClark
Member since 2012 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Heil is just a child who's desperate for attention, leave him be.Heil68

and yet you consistently quote me when you dont have to? ok hoss...lolz

In his defense you are a dumbass.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 freedomfreak
I might end up getting it. The driving/racing was very exciting. I can only imagine how the full game will be.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

All im saying is imagine a good version of TDU2 with a handling model that isnt completely terrible.

Only cons is

razgriz_101

Thanks for the info since I'm at work ATM and am chomping at the bit to give this demo a try - looks like BL2 will get a break today as I'm pumped to give this demo some game time. :D

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 freedomfreak
Where are my deals of the week, Larry :evil:
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#139 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Only cons is

razgriz_101

Nice, i'll download it as long as i get home. My only concenr, according to what i did read so far, is that it went from 16 cars on track (Forza4), to 8 cars again. That's forgivable, though, since it's an open world game, now.

DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 DarthClark
Its pretty sweet game from what I can tell with the demo. Forza Domination Continuation
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 GamerwillzPS

Flopza Horizon demo is up? Nice, I'll give it a try. :D

DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DarthClark

GamerwillzPS
Why you already have GT5 :lol:
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

DarthClark

Why you already have GT5 :lol:

BECAUSE ITZ TEH BEST RACIN GAME IN TEH WORLD!!

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="DarthClark"] Why you already have GT5 :lol:sts106mat

BECAUSE ITZ TEH BEST RACIN GAME IN TEH WORLD!!

time for your medication william

How do you know my name?

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#146 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I might get it so I can play it at my Sisters house she has Forza Motorsport 3 and I liked playing it.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#147 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Pre ordered Limited Collectors edition, can't wait. Hyped AAA, cus its Forza.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
Game is incredible. Love the soundtrack, graphics look very nice and the handling is spot on. Wish they put a night time race in the demo, apparently its pretty incredible racing at night. I feel bad for cows missing out on this awesome game :(
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 GamerwillzPS

Game is incredible. Love the soundtrack, graphics look very nice and the handling is spot on. Wish they put a night time race in the demo, apparently its pretty incredible racing at night. I feel bad for cows missing out on this awesome game :( RR360DD

I knew you would say that! ;)

I feel bad for lems missing out The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls. :( :P